Today, Kensington Palace briefed the media and public on the upcoming arrival of the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge’s second child.
- They reiterated that the couple do not know the sex of their child.
- The media may not gather outside the hospital until Kate has been admitted.
- If the Duchess goes into labor or delivers after 10pm, the news will not be released until 8am the following morning.
- William will be working on Kate’s due-date, and so depending on the timing, he may have a two-hour drive to London.
- No decision has been made on whether Prince George will visit the hospital.
- The Cambridges will spend the summer at Anmer Hall.
- It is not expected that they will hire a second nanny.
- William will have two-weeks leave to spend with his family.