Kate was first spotted wearing this necklace while on tour in Australia. The Duchess has taken three charms from Asprey's Woodland collection that are meaningful and symbolic. The acorn is a family motif on the Middleton coat of arms, the oak leaf represents strength and the oaks prevalent in Berkshire where Kate was raised. The symbolism that the mushroom holds for Kate is less clear.
All three pendants feature pavé set diamonds in 18-caret gold.
Acorn pendant retail: $3,900
Oak leaf pendant retail: $2,600
Mushroom pendant: $5,250
ID Credit: My Small Obsessions
- Final Day I: ZARA Separates October 1, 2016
- Commonwealth Games XX: Day Two July 29, 2014
- Wimbledon Final: Federer v. Djokovic July 6, 2014
- America’s Cup Launch June 10, 2014
- ANZAC Day & Airport Farewell April 25, 2014
- Pink Peplum in Adelaide April 23, 2014
- Arrival Near Uluru April 22, 2014
- Meeting the Bilbies at the Zoo April 20, 2014